Simple instructions to follow for teaching riding lesson students the basics of proper riding position. This lesson plan is part of Rider Medals Level 2: Beginner I. Accompanying worksheets are also available, as is a quiz to re-test the rider’s knowledge. This lesson also pairs well with our Beginner I – Journal.
This lesson plan covers:
- getting their body into the correct riding position while seated in the saddle
- finding the straight line from head to hip to heel
- understand effect of their knee as a pivot point
- the correct position of the stirrup on their foot
- safety with their feet in the stirrups
Download any of our paid content in one easy payment.
If you already have an All Access pass please Log In