This worksheet is part of our Rider Medals program. This worksheet covers Level 2: Beginner I riding position. It contains the following:
- Fill in the blanks on which direction the horse should go from steering pictures
- Draw a line from the picture to opening, direct or neutral reins
- True or false on left vs right hand to turn left or right with opening and direct reins
- Spot the mistake for riders who keep their hands too close together/far apart
- Think about steering with the reins, single question on other ways to steer (soft intro to steering with the legs), steering when your reins are too long or short
This worksheet pairs well with our horsemanship I journal page and beginner lesson journal page.
Download any of our paid content in one easy payment.
If you already have an All Access pass please Log In