This worksheet is part of our Rider Medals program. This worksheet covers Level 1: Horsemanship I horse behavior skills. It has an accompanying lesson plan to take the guesswork out of teaching this lesson so you can easily provide these worksheets at the end of the lesson. It covers the following topics:
- How to put on a halter
- How to lead with a lead rope
- Identify a leather halter and a rope halter
- How to lead with a bridle
- Tightening the girth
- Adjusting the stirrups, checking stirrup length
- Cleaning up after your horse
This worksheet pairs well with our safety worksheet, grooming journal, and beginner lesson journal page.
Download any of our paid content in one easy payment.
If you already have an All Access pass please Log In