This worksheet is part of our Rider Medals program. This worksheet covers Level 2: Beginner I riding position. It contains the following:
- A picture, explanation, and analogies of correct riding position
- Tracing a straight line through the picture to visualize correct riding position
- Asks the rider to consider what is correct and incorrect about different riding position pictures
- Coloring in a picture of a foot in the stirrup to highlight correct stirrup placement
- Questions to consider about why correct riding position is important, what happens when you lean too far forwards or backwards, why we should keep our foot on the right place in the stirrup, and why we wear riding boots with an appropriately sized heel
This worksheet pairs well with our horsemanship I journal page and beginner lesson journal page.
Download any of our paid content in one easy payment.
If you already have an All Access pass please Log In